Skip to content
- APRIL : Signs of spring – walk the preserve and look for signs of life adapting to warmer weather
- MAY : Wildflower walk – find and try to identify wildflowers and ephemeral life in the preserve.
- MAY : Bird Walk in May- walk with birders who identify birds through song and sight.
- SUMMER : Insects in summer- meander through the preserve looking for pollinators and other insects.
- AUGUST : Bats! – join us for an evening walk identifying bats that utilize the preserve for their summer habitat
- Invasive Species walk- identify and learn about the invasive species in the preserve and how to manage them.
- Forestry walk- stroll through the preserve and learn about the many tree species and their importance to the area.
- Geology walk- as you walk learn about the natural history of the land.